PLEASE FIND INFORMATION ABOUT THE CURRENT COVID REGULATIONS AND HYGIENE MEASURES AT OUR STUDIO BELOW
(UPDATED JULY 2021)
* you need to be fully vaxxed, recovered or tested negative (valid 24hrs) to take part in our classes.
* you can use mats and props at the studio again
* no distance required while practicing anymore - masks and distancing rules stay in place off the mat
* teachers are allowed to walk around without mask and assist students (if consented)
* please use the Luca or Corona Warn app for contact tracing or leave your contact with the teacher.
* whenever you are showing symptoms or aren't feeling well in general, please stay at home. this also means that classes might be cancelled on shorter notice if the teacher is feeling unwell and can't find a sub in time. thank you for understanding!
* we use a HEPA14 air filter at the Studio and have plenty of Windows to keep the space ventilated.
there is also disinfectant for you to use for mats and props, etc.
*we want you to feel comfortable and safe while practicing with us. Although we strongly supervise we still can't ensure that all students follow the rules 100% at all times and we are not liable for any violations. if there are any issues, come talk to the teacher and if you aren't comfortable in the studio (yet) check out our online classes.